Pages

Thursday 5 July 2012

Chapter 4 Part B - Then the First Arab

4 Part B


THEN THE FIRST ARAB


I used the new pictures in facebook. Two days later I got a message from a hot muscular, Tunisian guy Ghassam. Compared to other Arab groups, the Tunisian community is not very big in Dubai. I checked his pictures in facebook over and over again. Lots of party pictures and world tour pictures. He looked sexy in every picture. We chatted for a while and decided to meet on Friday evening. 

We met at Burjman centre which is close to my home. He came directly after gym. He was a very attractive guy in his late 20s with curly hair, fair skin, tall, gym fit body and a French beard. 

‘I am really hungry, let me eat something’ he took me to a Chinese restaurant in the Mall.

‘No way’ He couldn’t believe that I got fucked for the first time just last month. ‘Are you sure you are bottom?‘

‘Yes, I am’ I confirmed with a laugh.

‘I know you are too fresh in Dubai, but you are cute and sexy so believe me, in a year you will be another bitch in the city. Being bitch is not bad in gay society, but don’t be a slut or whore!’ 

I was happy that he finds me cute and sexy. 

If two guys like each other in Dubai, they directly go to bed. Exceptions are only when they don’t have a place. Unlike st8 dating, gay dating is easier. I don’t know if you can call it dating. It is just meeting and mating.  There are no complications or call waiting after that. After the first sex, if any of the guys feels horny he just has to dial the other guy’s number again. If he is free and horny, he gets the second sex date. 

Ghassam was living alone. We went to his studio apartment in International City. Half an hour drive from Burjman centre. We talked about India and Tunisia on the way. 

‘Let’s take a shower together’ he said as soon as we reached his place and handed me over a light blue Towel. 

It was my first shower with a guy; not just an average guy but a handsome Arab guy. The hot water and the hot guy took me to another level of enjoyment. The bath gel and water made our hugs and kiss slippery and wet! I had one of my longest baths. We entered the room half wet and naked, I felt I am at the peak of the world. He was a very good kisser and he pushed my head down very gently so I went down for my first Arab tool. A very hard, nice shaped cock. When it reached to the point of fucking I started getting nervous.

‘Easily please’ I requested and tried to make the request in a sexy way.

‘Ok... Relax’ he tapped my butt and took a Durex Lube bottle.
 With his finger and lube he relaxed my anal muscles. First with one finger and then two...Then he slowly put his fully aroused cock in my ass. It was not pleasurable neither painful. His hands tied my hands and he moved his hips with a rhythm. Whenever I get pain, he stopped and changed the position. On the seventh position we saw the seventh heaven.

After the fuck he talked a lot about Tunisia and showed some pictures of a blue city on his laptop. He said, he was in a relationship for 7 years and broke up 2 years back. Since then he is not ready for another relationship. It was in a warning mode not to fall in love with him.

 I laughed first and told him, ‘I don’t believe in relationship between two guys, so don’t worry I won’t fall in love with you... Come on, how is it possible between two guys? They both say ‘wow’ when they see a third cute guy? Doesn’t it sound weird? Having sex is fun. Relationship and love is for a guy and girl’

‘You are strange’ He leaned and kissed on my lips.

I couldn’t walk properly next day, my stomach was hurting and I had the famous "pain in the ass" ! My brother noticed my limp. I had to blame it on our dining table...

No comments:

Post a Comment