Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Chapter 4 Part A - Then the First Arab

4 Part A


THEN THE FIRST ARAB


Just after Orkut got blocked in UAE, my Mumbai chat friend told me to make an account in Facebook. He said, most of the Arabs use this social network. Aha that is great, www.facebook.com I typed without wasting time and signed up with all the correct info. 

‘Now, how do I find gays?’ I asked my friend with a nudge.

‘Just search in the search box!!!!!’ he replied with 5 exclamation mark!

I know that, fuck... He must have thought I am dumb. Who cares!

Facebook search engine brought all the users, pages and groups with words Dubai and Gay. I categorised by groups – Gays in Dubai, Dubai gay guys, Gay, bisexual, straight guys Dubai, Sexy gay guys in Dubai, Dubai gay group and more and more...  I joined in 4 groups which had more than 1,000 members. I went through the wall posts; some were interesting (E.g.: Egyptian TOP, 30 years looking for smooth bottoms with place) some were funny (E.g.: Top here – only guys with soft and tight Ass message me) and some were racist (E.g.: 25 years, Middle Eastern bottom – TOP guys message me but no Asians plz) I also posted in all the 4 groups. The wall post was little racist too – “Looking for Arab friends in Dubai’. I had my real pictures in the profile because I trusted that, none of my village friends or family members would never come and see me in this cyber world.

Although my wall post subject specified that I am looking for Arabs; Two very interesting messages I got were from non Arabs; the first was from a sexy Argentinean student “Ronald” who is planning for his internship in Dubai and looking for friends, second one was from Ambrois, a south African interior designer whose hobby was photography: ‘Hello there, I am not Arab. I like photography, so I thought I should write to you because you have a photogenic face and a nice jaw line. Reply to me if you are interested’.

 I used to hate my jaw line when I was kid. Only after the age of 20 I figured out that, having a big jaw line is sexy.

‘Ok, why not, my number is 0502817234’ I replied and added two smiley icons.

Within half an hour I got call from Ambrois ‘Hello, How are you? It’s me Ambrois’ he sounded sweet and gentle. After 5 minutes of talk we decided to meet on a weekend.

On that weekend he came to pick me up in his white Yaris. He was a 30+ man with golden and black hair, baby face and slim athletic body. He was very kissable, but not my type. Though His beautifully designed 2 bedroom flat was my type. I was shy in the beginning. After few French kisses and hugs, photo shoot went really well. I liked kissing him but didn’t want to have sex with him.

He finds Indians attractive ‘you guys have a raw beauty. Very natural, nothing artificial, look at your skin, naturally tanned’ he laughed.

          Ambrois has a Filipino boyfriend and his pictures were on the table and wall. He asked me about my relationship status ‘Do you have a boyfriend?’

My village mind was too shallow to allow myself being in a gay relationship ‘Single! And will be single, I don’t think I will ever fall in love with a guy and be his Boyfriend’

‘hahahaha’ He laughed  ‘but I am sure, that so many guys want you as their boyfriend’

‘I don’t know’ I smiled. Flattering words always made me more confident. So I posed more confidently for the photos and got some nice pictures.


I used the new pictures in facebook. Two days later I got a message from a hot muscular, Tunisian guy Ghassam.

to be countinued

No comments:

Post a Comment