Pages

Monday 9 July 2012

Chapter 7 - Exploring Dubai Part A - Party


7


EXPLORING DUBAI PART A
Party


On the way back home after having sex with a Jordanian, I realised that it’s been 10 months in dubai but I never explored the gay scenes of the city. In fact I know nothing but some sites where you can find guys.  I immediately called Rihan and complained.

He refused to admit that we didn’t explore at all

“come on, we had a Moroccan bath and you had an Iranian mouth” but promised me that we will do something this weekend.

But what? I asked myself. Dubai is not New York or London. It is a city where you can go to Jail if you are gay. Also I heard about CIDs in the city looking for gays to arrest.

          On Tuesday evening Rihan, Saad and I gathered for the usual 3some meeting. This time the topic was ‘How to explore the gay scenes in the city’.

Rihan suggested “as a beginning, let’s start from Jumeira Open beach on this weekend, the infamous gay night beach”.

“Yes its summer, so at least the water will make us happy” Saad approved

I felt the idea creepy “I was thinking something like clubbing or some decent places; Ghassam had told me about a Submarine club in Bur Dubai”

“Clubbing in Dubai need a girl for the entry” Saad said.

“Don’t worry man, Club we can try another time” Rihan promised me. “So this Thursday night we will meet at Burjman centre and can go for a drink at Neon Bar first”

“I don’t drink! How about Karama Bar restaurant, so we can eat and drink” Saad suggested.

“Ok” we all agreed and went to Karama souk for a window shopping!

          But on Thursday I got a message I had been waiting for; Hamood’s message. It was short and direct as before ‘Free tonight, wanna meet?’

At the excitement I forgot Jumeira beach plan and replied ‘Yes, after 8?’

1 minute, 2 mints, 5 minutes – No reply.

After 10 minutes he called “Hello, Where do you want to meet?” He sounds commanding.

“Spinneys next to Burjman?” I suggested my convenient place.

“ok, bye”. He disconnected the line.

Ok bye! That’s it? Wow. He is a gentle man. Like other guys, he didn’t ask my history or biology. Didn’t argue over the place or time. The thought of his picture in the profile already turned me on.

 But what to tell Rihan and Saad. Today is our big night! Prepared some lies and called Rihan to deliver it. Instead I told him the truth “Hamood called me and we are meeting tonight... So say hi to Jumeira beach and hot tub guys there.”

He was supportive on one condition “You can go, I will explain to Saad, But I need all the info tomorrow, including his cock size. Take a picture if you can.” Rihan was always supportive for every sex related issues with anticipating ears next day.

          Confronting Rihan was easy but it wasn’t easy to choose the dress for the sex date. After 2 hours struggling, I decided to be simple but elegant. Nothing can beat a blue jeans and white Shirt.

          I went to spinneys by 7.55PM and sent a message ‘I am here’ without expecting a reply. 5 minutes later he came in a black Bentley and lowered the window glass and waved his hands like a Bollywood hero. He looked above 35, older than what he mentioned in his profile But was as perfect as I saw the picture and read other details in the profile. He was wearing a black shorts and a yellow T-shirt. He had a short hair and trimmed beared. His eyes were red and had a just out of bed look. 

“So, my place?” he asked in a sexy way.

“Sure, where is your place?”

“Very nearby” he grinned. We didn’t talk much in the car, instead Maria Carey in ‘Virgin radio’ sang for us “Touch my body, put me on the floor... rustle me around”. I felt like Radio is reading my mind.

His home was in Bur dubai too, near Bank Street, 5 minutes walkable from Burjman centre. A well decorated one bedroom flat. Living room had 2 naked women’s and a naked man’s sculpture. Even the paintings were half or full naked human beings. In my expectation he was a kind of guy, take you directly to the bedroom and bang. But I was wrong; we started it in the living room with red wine, warm kisses and talk.

He pulled me to his lap and I sat on his lap facing him with my legs on both side. I felt his bulge on my ass. He bite my lower lip and asked a normal question in an unusual way “Boy, where is your boyfriend?”

Usually I say ‘I am gay, but I don’t see myself having a relationship with a guy bla bla bla’ but first time in my life, I felt bad that I don’t have a boyfriend!  I pulled up his T-shirt and said “I don’t have a Boyfriend” and ran my fingers through his chest and asked “Do you have a boyfriend?”

“Yes, he is a cabin crew in Emirates” He opened my Shirt buttons, looked my body, kissed my neck and said “you have his same tanned athletic body; I love this type.”

He went down and down from my lips and tickled my stomach in an exotic way... I was enjoying every inch of his lips on my body, but at the same time I was feeling jealous inside with his boyfriend.

“You broke up with someone?” He removed my Jeans and placed me with my boxer back on his bulge.
“No...I never had a Boyfriend” I said and kissed him passionately blocking him from asking more Boyfriend questions.

“Why?” He asked as soon as I released his lips. His eyes and eyebrows made a curious question mark.

“Haven’t found the right one” I said. Did I say that??? It was a lie; I never looked for a right one to find one.

He got up, lifted me, walked to the bedroom and hurled me in his bed. He started licking from the toe and ended in my lips. He was an expert in sex (Most of the Arab guys are expert in sex, but Hamood was a step ahead), and his cock was an expert too. It was big, thick and rock hard; fit and juicy in mouth and didn’t make any pain in its movement in the Ass. Don’t know how long it took. I came first while he was inside, then he came on my chest. He roared while cuming like a Lion. He lifted me again and took me to the bathtub. 

We took shower together and I noticed his cock was still up and hard!!! With no reason, I felt more jealous with his boyfriend.

to be countinued

4 comments:

  1. eagerly waiting for the next part. awsome stories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. chapter 8 and 9 is already posted.
      Will post chapter 10 today

      Delete
  2. Hi r u on facebook n how can I find u on face book.

    ReplyDelete