Pages

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Chapter 7 - Exploring Dubai Part B - Party


 
7

EXPLORING THE CITY PART B
Party


“What is your plan tonight?” He asked while I was changing.

“Nothing as such, go home and then sleep” I smiled.

“Then come with me, I am going for clubbing, There is a gay club around” He came close and pressed my butt.

“Really?” I looked at his eyes. I was over the moon. Firstly Hamood is inviting me for clubbing; secondly it’s a gay club!

He wore tight blue jeans, black T-shirt and a red canvas shoes. He looked younger.

“It will be nice on you” he gave me a wooden wristlet.

After we dressed up, we sat on the living room for another round of drinks. He became more romantic physically and verbally making me more jealous to his boyfriend.

“You can be my second boyfriend” he said by pinching my nipple.

It was his drinks speaking. I wanted to say ‘I want to be your first boyfriend

We left his apartment around 11-30 in a cab. The club was in Bur Dubai too. Cab stopped in front of the Hotel. Instead of entering the lobby, Hamood took me down to the car parking lot. I wondered first, why is he taking me to the Parking lot? Any open place fantasy!! But the nearing loud music informed that the club is in underground. An underground club with metallic cave like pass way. Two six something tall, large black bouncers smiled at us on the entrance. Hamood paid 200 Dirhams for the entrance. (In Dubai all men has to pay entrance in a night club. Most of the club has couple or mixed group policy – that a single or a group of guys can’t enter the club without a girl)
 
 I walked in with mixed feeling of nervousness and confidence. I looked around. The bar was on the middle of the club with Filipino and Indian bartenders, dance floor and DJ was on the far left from entrance. Few red couches and tables with reserved boards on every corner. DJ was playing house music.

Club wasn’t very crowded; 5-10 guys were dancing on the dance floor and more than 50 guys spread all over the club. After 12 more and more guys poured in. The crowd was good looking and classy. 80% of the crowd were Arabs.. mainly Syrians, Lebanese, Egyptians, 10% Ghoras and the rest Emiratis, Indians, Pakistanis and Filipinos. Everyone was acting very decent. No kissing, smooching or any such gay scenes. Just the crowd is gay and enjoying each other’s company and meeting new people. I really liked the club.

Hamood’s friend had a table. Very rich but old Egyptian business man. Hamood introduced me to him. He was very nice but his other two young friends were arrogant. I stood next to them watching a Bradley Cooper look like guy. But he did not notice me at all.

“Hey” someone poked me from behind.

I turned back to see my first admirer, It was the Jordanian I had sex with 4 months back. “Oh... you....” I couldn’t remember his name.

 “Are you with Hamood?” He asked.

“Yes, you know him?”

“Yea, but I didn’t know that you ARE his Boyfriend!”

Blood flushed in to my face but I had to say “No.... Hamood is not my BOYFRIEND, he is just a friend”

“Oh cool, then let’s go to the dance floor, I will introduce you to my friends”

I asked permission from Hamood and went to Dance Floor with Jordanian.

He introduced me to an emarati guy Hani and an Australian Alester.

“Where are you from?” Alester asked me (That is the first question a Dubaian ask to another Dubaian as there are more than 100 nationalities in this country)

“India”

“India?” he sounds surprised “You don”t look Indian! I thought you are Brazilian or Latin”

I didn’t know to take that positively or negatively “Hm... we have got same skin tone, may be my jawline?” I shouted so that he can hear coz of the loud music.

“He can be mistaken as an Emirati as well” Jordanian said

“How do you know Rami?” Alester asked me in a doubtful way.

 I got Jordanian’s name. Rami Rami! I repeated twice in my mind and said “We had sex once”.

We all laughed.

Alester seemed interested in me, but Hani was the sexiest among, he was tall, large and has a typical Emirati face, but he didn’t show any extra interest in me.

 “I will be back” I told them and decided to walk around and go back to Hamood’s table. After 10 steps through the sexy crowd, Rami stopped me from Behind.

“Hani and Alester .....................  number......................,”

“What?” I couldn’t hear properly. I closed my ear with a finger and bent close to Rami.

“Hani and Alester asked your number, Can I give?” he shouted in my ear.

“Why not” I was happy Hani also asked my number.

Bradley Cooper was still on the same place with another two gorgeous guys.

Music stopped exactly at 3AM and Hamood came to me and said “There is an after party, we are going there OK?”

“Ok” I walked next to him. I was pretending that I am his boyfriend. In one day my mind turned 160 degree. Yesterday I was finding gay relationship silly and stupid but today I am pretending that I have a boyfriend.

1 comment: