Pages

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Chapter 8 - Exploring Dubai - After Party


8

EXPLORING DUBAI
AfterParty



          Afterparty was at Egyptian Businessman’s villa in Palm Jumeira.  Half of the crowd from Club were present there. 

After-party scene was exactly opposite from the Club scene. Unlike in the club everyone showed their intimacy and hidden feeling in the Villa. I saw the Bradley Cooper making out with a Justin Timberlake. I took a glass of water and sat on the beautiful leather couch monitoring public display of affection by the sexy crowd. Three guys started belly dance on Najwa Karam’s ‘Aam bimzah maak’

“You look lost” a young, slim guy sat next to me. He had large blue eyes.

I smiled.

“Where are you from?” He asked me before asking my name or introducing himself.

“India”

“I am Syrian” He told me as if that is his name.

Even though I was talking to the Syrian, my eyes were scanning Bradley Cooper and his Justin Timberlake. Bradley Cooper slid his right hand through the backside of JT’s Jeans. JT’s right hand was on Bradley’s bulge pressing in limited interwell. 

A tall version of Salman khan sat on the opposite couch blocking the movie. ‘Wow’ my lips pronounced without making a sound. He looked at me once and ignored me rest of the night.

15 minutes later Rami, Alester and Hani came. “We lost the direction” Alester said and sat next to the Syrian. Syrian said hi to everyone. I waited for him to ask everyone ‘Where are you from?’ But he didn’t.

“One minute” Rami excused me to go with him to the Bar.

“I like him, Do you know him?” he pointed his eyebrows to the Syrian.

“We just met” I shook my head.

Hani also joined us in the bar area. Alester was busy talking with the Syrian. Bradley cooper and Justin disappeared from their position, Tall Salman khan still in the couch. Hamood was nowhere in the scene.

“You free tomorrow?” Hani asked me in a heavy Arabic accent.

“May be, I am not sure”

“My number, call me” Hani gave me a miscall, I save his number as Hani Local.

“Come” Hani signalled me to follow him.

He went and opened a toilet door and signalled me to get in. He closed the door as soon as I entered. He was a different person inside. Silent serious guy became violent. He pulled me toward him and hugged me tight. I felt my bones are breaking. He didn’t kiss instead he rubbed his sharp thick beard on my cheek and neck and pressed my butt until I said Ouch. Then he pushed my head down and opened his jeans. He had the biggest cock I had ever seen. More than 10 inch and thick. Suddenly with no reason my mind changed.

“I have to go, Hamood will be looking for me” I got up.

“No go, First I cum, after you go” his English was bad. Then I knew his silence throughout night.

“I have to go, I call you tomorrow” I opened the door and went back to the Living room. I felt guilty for not having fun with such a strong guy and such a big cock. I have his number, I pacified myself.

          Dance floor had 6 dancers including Alester; a very hot number of Nancy Ajram. I sat next to Rami. Blue eyed Syrian had moved to the tall Salman Khan’s couch. Hani joined us after 2 minutes. His bulge was very obvious. He spoke to Rami in Arabic. I looked the mobile 4:45AM

“We are leaving” Rami said and got up to call Alester.

After few minutes Hamood appeared with a slim, dark guy. The guy had a curly long hair and a boyish charm. Somehow I did not feel jealous because my mind was filled with Hani’s Burj Khalifa. He said bye to Hamood and went out. What is his nationality! My mind followed Dubai rule.

“Shall we go? Did u have fun?” Hamood asked me.

“Yes I did” I got up. I said bye to Syrian. Tall salman khan turned his head to look at me only for a second.

The weather was very chilly in January Morning.

“Oh, wait here, I will ask my friend to drop us home” Hamood went back inside.

“Ya allah... shu ...........................................................................” Someone from behind talked to me in Arabic. I turned back. An average looking tall slim guy.

“You are from?” It was a third guy asked my nationality in a night.

“India”
 
“Oh I love India. I am Abdullah, Local”

He would have looked better in a local dress, I thought.


“I saw you were shivering, If you are waiting for someone, you can sit in my car” He showed his white BMW parked behind us.

Car was warm. Abdullah gave his mobile number and asked my name, age, period in Dubai, nature of work, phone number, MSN id, location and boyfriend details in 5 minutes. He was very friendly.

Hamood came with a fat short guy. He was wearing a tight white jeans and a very tight purple T-shirt which showed every extra fat in his body. He walked like a teenage girl behind Hamood.

“Thanks for the company” I said bye to Abdullah

“Call me sometime” Abdullah drove off his car.

Hamood and fat guy kept talking in Arabic until we reached Hamood’s place. I listened to them to understand. But there wasn’t a single English word in their topic.

          When we reached back to room, Hamood gave me a navy green Puma shorts ‘This is Roshan’s, you can wear it to sleep’

It was my size. I slept on one corner of the king size bed. I expected and wanted one more action at night. But Hamood didn’t take any initiative. Hamood might have had fun with the long curly hair - unknown nationality guy I guessed.

 Even though Hamood snored a little bit, I slept well till 11:30AM.

“I am leaving” I got ready by 12 and woken up Hamood.

“Why so early? You can go in the afternoon.” Hamood pulled and made the blanket proper and turned to my side.

“I have to go to Mosque” I said.

“Ah OK. Bye, See u soon’ Hamood said in half sleep.

......................

“Hello, last night was the best night” I called Rihan on the way.

“Why? Hamood got such a big one?” Rihan was in his usual mood

“I will come to your room in the evening, I will inform Saad also to join” I closed the phone keeping Rihan in anxiety.


·     

6 comments:

  1. wonerfully written, i love the realism.......but wud rather suggest not using mob numbers.....keep up the good work......i'd say with the amount of drama unfolding...its worth being adapted into a mini series...
    i'm a mallu who had similar experiances....
    love it ...and keep writing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mobile number is not correct one.. just changed digits here and there.

      Delete
  2. very attractive stories. giving more pleasure and same time surprise that all these happens in dubai. i can't belive. cheers..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is too short therefore there is no need to deprive yourself having fun. In Dubai everbody from all corners of the world are free to enjoy and have fun as long as you behave decently. Thanks for the leadership and the advisors of the Emirates. That's why we LOVE Dubai.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I would have moved to Dubai instead of Doha ... Nevertheless I will try to explore Doha and will start one such blog ...Thanks for the inspiration Hisham Tuti

    ReplyDelete